Free hotel webinars: October marks the second round of hotelier academy’s webinars for 2020
After the huge success of the first round of Hotel Webinars, that hosted more than 5,700 participants and gathered 200,000 video views on social media platforms, Hotelier Academy’s Free Hotel Webinars return this October with brand-new educational topics, covering the new Trends in F&B, Housekeeping, and Hotel Sales for 2021, as well as basic Educational topics related to Hotel Operation3 mins read
The second round of Hotelier Academy’s Free Hotel Webinars officially starts on October 2020, by presenting a series of new live webinars that aim to enhance the know-how of employees in the Hotel Industry. For this purpose, Hotelier Academy will provide a free educational and training platform in collaboration with leading professionals in the hospitality sector. The current updates concerning COVID-19 have led to a significantly restructured business and functional hotel environment. Therefore, Hotelier Academy has specified a series of Webinars that will train Hoteliers in new techniques, strengthen their bases in classic hotel procedures, and present real case studies of successful practices.
Further developing the Webinar model that was presented in April, during the first round, the selected topics are now divided into three different sections: Hotel Trends, Hotel Courses, and Case Studies. Each category adopts the topic and content of each Webinar according to the audience’s preferences and the hotel industry’s updates. Experienced professionals from all the divisions of the hospitality sector have been selected as instructors. The Live Webinars will have a highly interactive character and the attendees will receive a special certificate of attendance after completing the relevant Tests and Assignments that will be set by each instructor.
Indicative topics include:
- Housekeeping SOPs: How to set up Standard Housekeeping procedures for your Hotel
- Google and Hotels: What are the key tools for a hotelier and how to make reservations
- Hotel Buffet: How to organise your hotel Buffet from the production process to serving
- Hotel Warehouse Organisation: Smart ways to organise and avoid bloating and damage
- Hotels & OTAS: Which are the most important channels and how will you increase your demand in each of them.
- Housekeeping & COVID-19: New cleaning techniques and protocols
- Instant Reservations vs Tour Operators: How to take advantage of the new independent travelling wave of 2021
- Touchless Hotels: What are the new techniques in Hotels that reduce contact with the traveler
- Open Air – Hotel Design: The necessity of outdoor Hotel spaces and how to create them in your hotel.
- Hotel Private Dining: The new trend that boosts F&B turnover and how to apply it to your accommodation.
- Hotel Sales and Visualisation: How to boost your hotel sales through the right image application
How to Participate and Attend the Webinars:
Public participation at the Webinars is free and applications will open in the end of September 2020. All the Webinars will be presented in the Greek language unless otherwise stated.
Participants who have registered in the first round of the free webinars may use their existing accounts to log into the platform and they will receive a personal message once the platform is available.
If you have not registered in Hotelier Academy’s Free Webinars yet, you can express your interest in this link.
Take Part as a Speaker:
If you are interested in participating as a speaker in Hotelier Academy’s Free Webinars, please contact Ms Stella Zeniou at email@example.com or at +30 2103245142.
Nikos is the person behind successful tourism startups like Travel by Interest, Destsetters & Hotelier Academy. With his important experience in the Hospitality Industry, he helps both hotels & companies to succeed in the tourism market while at the same time he loves sharing his knowledge with professionals around the world. Hotel Concept Making, Travel Digital Marketing & Tourism Strategy are few of his habits and he is always open to fresh collaborations! You can find him as an author in Hotelier Academy or as a C.E.O in Travel by Interest or directly to his LinkedIn profile for new challenges!