The https://www.hotelieracademy.org/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “website”, including also all other URLs that are forwarded to the Website) is operated by “DESTSETTERS MARKETING & PROMOTIONAL SERVICES SOLE-MEMBER LTD” (hereinafter “the Company”).
Forms of communication & Ways of Cooperation with the Company
By filling in the appropriate form (either for Companies, for authors, for instructors, or the contact form) the user has the opportunity to contact the Company, in order to consider various possibilities of cooperation, as well as to be informed about its online educational services. However, for the purchase of those educational services, the user is redirected to https://www.hotelieracademy.org/.
While using Company’s Website, the User shall not:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our websites and services;
- infringe any laws, third-party rights or our policies;
- work with false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Company, the Website, or the interests or property of the Company’s Users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Company’s Website;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Company’s Website or Company’s copyrights, trademarks, and/or other objects of intellectual property; or
- gather or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Official correspondence and communication between the Company and the User will be made via the official e-mail addresses of each party in English or in Greek. All email messages exchanged between the parties are considered as valid and official. The Company’s official e-mail addresses are all the e-mail addresses followed by @hotelieracademy.org, @hotelieracademy.gr and @destsetters.com.
Liability & Indemnification
Intellectual Property Rights
All information and services featured in the Company’s website belong exclusively to this Company and are protected by the intellectual and industrial property laws. The entire content of this website, including the tradenames, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts etc. constitute the Company’s intellectual property and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek law, the European law and the International conventions. Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content is prohibited, as well as misleading the public about the website’s actual provider. Reproduction, re-publishing, uploading or downloading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for any commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the Company or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features provided that describe the website featuring the brand or products or services of the Company or third parties, constitute assets of the Company or of the third parties respectively and are protected by the relevant trademark law. Their use on this website under no circumstances grants permission or right to use to third parties.
The Company’s website may contain hyperlinks connecting to other websites. The users are solely and individually responsible for their navigation to those websites. The Company’s website is not responsible for any damages that may result from the use of hyperlinks and the websites connected nor for the information possibly contained in the linked webpages. As such, for any problem comes up during their visit/use, the user shall refer directly to the relevant websites and pages, as they bear the responsibility for the provision of their services.
The Company’s website may collect user identification data using technologies, such as cookies. For more information, please visit the Cookies Policy available in our webpage.
Applicable Legislation & Dispute Resolution
The Company reserves the right to modify or remove any part or the entire website without prior notice to the users.
Updated: July 2021